Friday, March 31, 2006

sticky rammel.barber and photographer

Well I certainly am a lucky girl. Not only is Sticky excellent at his day job but he has a hidden eye for photography as well. I asked him to take some shots of me in action during a shoot yesterday and he did a FANTASTIC job! I love the angles on these! Check out the shadow on the first one - great eye! I had hesitation on whether or not to put these up b/c he makes it look too easy. I could not resist bragging up my man though! I guess I will need to really boost up my work before people start hiring him over me!







6 Comments:

Blogger Cherby said...

You're right, they are some pretty great pictures. That shadow is pretty cool. You were giving him some great poses, though, Brandy... You make photography look intense!

Kurt

12:44 PM  
Blogger Brandy J Rammel said...

Thanks Kurt! I swear that new lens weighs twice as much as my old one. It cost twice as much too - there is the reason for the intensity!!

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks pretty good guys....i like the one with brandy laying on the ground. who says a barber should just use a scissors? mom/sandi

11:12 AM  
Blogger Brandy J Rammel said...

Hey Sandi!

I keep telling Stick how good he is and I think he is starting to believe it! Can't wait to see what kind of pics we get from Savannah in May! And of course CAN'T WAIT to go to Savannah in May! It is going to be fun!

Brandy

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brandy in that stance it looks like you could be the opening day starter for the Redlegs. You should have went down to camp at Sarasota. Lova

3:28 PM  
Blogger Brandy J Rammel said...

Hey Lova - good to see you on the blog! If photography does not work out MLB is my next move! Only if it is with the Reds though!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home